Thursday 2 August 2012

Review- L'Occitane Rose Jardin Delice Hand Cream

This post is meant to be up earlier, in the morning, before I catch up on the show I've missed last night.
But I got drawn into the show while trying to load it. So I ended up watching the show while it was loading. Instead of loading it and doing this blog post.HEHHEH!

But nonetheless, I'm here with a new post!(:

I wanted to review on this product because I can't seem to find reviews about this.


This is the L'Occitane Rose Jardin Delice Hand Cream. I got this as a gift, so I'm not really sure of the price. But I do know the price is quite steep. That's why I want to do a review on this.

I'm very particular of the smell of the product that I have on me. So most of the time I'll go for something light scented or scentless. And to be honest, I really dislike the scent of this hand cream. I wanted to hate. But if I really hated this product I wouldn't have continued using it.
Like what you see on its packaging, it is rose scented. Not that I dislike scent of rose or anything, I do fine the scent of rose alright, although it is not something that I will choose from, but it is not something that I wouldn't pick either. The scent of this hand cream is alright when you just apply it. But while rubbing it into your hands, it gives out this weird lotion smell that blends with the strong rose smell that makes the scent a little unbearable.

I thought I was the only one that felt this way, so I deliberately apply it in front of some friends at different occasion to see if they like it or not. Most of them had the same sentiments. 




It comes out as a white cream like many other hand cream, but the consistency of it is more watery than other hand cream. It is not thick giving me the impression that it will not be moisturizing enough. But it does it's job in keeping your hands hydrated.

I do like the feeling of my hands after applying the hand cream. they feel so much softer and smoother and you can feel that it is not dried.

Other than the scent of this hand cream, everything is fine. I like the consistency of the cream, not oily but moisturizing. It is something that you don't have to keep reapplying to keep your hands moist. And because it comes in a small and handy packaging, I find it also very convenient and I can just toss it into my bag without worrying that it will leak or is too heavy.

This product is something that I will finish using but will not repurchase, because I don't like the scent of it. And a point I forgot to mention, The scent will linger around for quite some time! If it smells nice I don't mind. But I don't like the scent and I have to smell that whenever I have the hand cream on. Which some times makes me feel like applying Dettol Hand Sanitizer on my hands to cover the smell.

I believe there is tester to try at the store itself. You can test it to see if you like the smell of it. Maybe to some people it is an acceptable scent.

I went into the store one day and tried one of their products. It is a thicker cream consistency and I really like the smell of it. And it is..

Shea Butter Hand Cream by L'Occitane.

I'm thinking of trying the Shea butter hand cream when my rose hand cream is completely finished

If anyone has tried this out. Please leave your thoughts below!(:

So..Till next post! BYE!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...